Every PCSC family, with players U9 and older, is required to pay a $200 refundable Volunteer Deposit. Upon completion of 10 volunteer hours per family, and submittal of the Volunteer Tracking form, families will receive a full $200 cash refund, or credit toward outstanding program fees. Completion of less than 10 hours will result in a partial refund.
PCSC is committed to the quality of our soccer program. We require a FULL YEAR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT from each player in order to insure the financial solvency of each team. Your full year financial commitment to the club allows the club to commit to coaches, fields, camps, training etc. If you or your player decides to withdraw from PCSC, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED--AND NO FEES WILL BE WAIVED. In case of a long-term injury or medical condition which prohibits play, or a long distance family relocation, a pro-rated refund will be considered upon written request to the Board of Directors. Physician confirmation of the soccer-ending injury or medical condition (for the season or the year) should accompany your request to the Board.
2019/20 will be the second year of a two-year uniform cycle. Most returning players, with the exception of 2011 (U9) participants, should have full kits and will not need to order uniforms.
- Replacement pieces are available through Soccer.com
- The 2011 (U9) participants will be required to purchase a black game kit (jersey, shorts and socks) as well as a warm up if they
have not already purchased one; backpacks remain optional.
All new players, with the exception of 2012 (U8) participants, will be required to purchase full kits through Soccer.com
- A full kit includes both red and black kits (one each of a jersey, shorts, and socks), a training kit (gray t-shirt, black shorts and black
socks), and a 2 piece warm up; backpacks are optional.
- 2012 (U8) participants will be required to buy only the red game kit (jersey, shorts and socks) as well as the training kit; warm ups
and backpacks are optional
- Kits for players U9 and older will range between $280 and $300 in cost, depending on youth or adult sizing. Kits for the U8 players
will cost approximately $115.
See the Uniform tab for kit details and ordering information. Player numbers will be determined by the PCSC Uniform Coordinator and team managers. UNIFORMS SAMPLES WILL BE AT TRYOUTS FOR SIZING.
Most teams will participate in tournaments, however the number of tournaments and location (local vs. out-of-state) varies based on the age of the team and their level of play. The annual tournament calendar will be presented at a team meeting in June and all rostered players are expected to cover their share of tournament fees and coach expenses whether they elect to participate in the tournament or not (these are an additional expense and NOT included in annual program fees.) PCSC program fees do cover the registration fee for the Park City Extreme Cup only.