Player Placements for the 2022/23 soccer year will be held of May 23/24 and May31/June 1, depending on the birth year of the player. Please click here for details about the Placement (tryout) process.
If you will not be in Park City during the Placement window, but are still interested in learning more about Park City Soccer Club and whether a particular age level might have room for your player, please email:
Eli Ulvi, Technical Director, at email@example.com
|Players' Birth Year||Team Age|
Park City Soccer Club accepts qualified players to its competitive teams on a rolling basis provided the player possesses the necessary skill level and there are open spots on the roster. PCSC does not hold spots over qualified players in attendance at placements for those moving to town at a future date.
It is the policy of PCSC to place players on teams based on their birth year; in some instances players may be invited to "play up" with an older group.
PCSC's Program Year, dictated by Utah Youth Soccer Association, runs June 1 - May 31. Player Placements (aka tryouts) are held each year at the end of May / early June. Placements in 2022 are held May 23 & 24 for players born 2016 - 2011, and May 31 & June 1 for players born 2010 - 2004.
To inquire about joining PCSC outside of the Player Placement window:
1. Contact Eli Ulvi, PCSC Technical Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.748.5075
- Eli will provide an overview of club soccer, discuss required commitment, and explain the annual calendar
- Eli will discuss the level of play available at PCSC based on the player's age
- Eli will connect the prospective player with the appropriate coach
2. Player will be invited to attend one or more training sessions with the prospective team
- Either the coach or the team manager will invite the player out to the team's next training session
- The player should come ready to participate in training clothes with cleats, shin guards, a ball and water
3. Player evaluation
- After participating in a training session or two, the coach will provide feedback, which may or may not result in an invitation to join
Park City Soccer Club
4. Invitation to join Park City Soccer Club
- Should the coach extend an offer for the player to join his or her team, the next step will be a Welcome Letter with registration
instructions sent from the PCSC Registrar
- The letter will contain a series of step-by-step instructions to:
- Set up an account through PCSC's PlayMetrics system to pay annual program fees and access the Club's communication channels
- Follow the link to UYSA's Affinity registration system to pay State Registration, Competition, and Legacy Field fees
- Download the PlayMetics app. This will connect the player with their coach, manager, their team's schedule, club announcements,
notifications, chats, the calendar system, and the player's own account.
- Email (no texts or calls!) our Uniform Coordinator to secure a uniform number and instructions to order / purchase the player's kit.
Please note, depending on the season it may take 4+ weeks for a uniform to arrive from Soccer.com.