Placements will be held at the Park City Sports Complex (aka Quinn's) the week of June 8th for players born in the years 2014 - 2009, and the week of June 15th for players born in the years 2008 - 2002.
Click Here For More Information
Click Here to Register for Placements
Park City Soccer Club accepts qualified players to its competitive teams on a rolling basis provided the player possesses the necessary skill level and there are open spots on the roster. PCSC does not hold spots over qualified players in attendance at placements for those moving to town at a future date.
It is the policy of PCSC to place players on teams based on their birth year; in rare instances players may be invited to "play up" with an older group.
PCSC's Program Year, dictated by Utah Youth Soccer Association, runs June 1 - May 31. Player Placement is held each year during the last two weeks of May; due to COVID-19 restrictions, placements will be held June 9 & 10 for players born 2014 - 2009 and June 16 & 17 for players born 2008 - 2008.
If you player is in Park City during the tryout window, but must miss their age-specific time slot, please contact PCSC Technical Director, Eli Ulvi, at email@example.com to arrange another opportunity.
To inquire about joining PCSC outside of the Player Placement window:
1. Contact Eli Ulvi, PCSC Technical Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.748.5075
- Eli will provide an overview of club soccer, discuss required commitment, and explain the annual calendar
- Eli will discuss the level of play available at PCSC based on the player's age
- Eli will connect the prospective player with the appropriate coach
2. Player will be invited to attend one or more training sessions with the prospective team
- Either the coach or the team manager will invite the player
out to the team's next training session
- The player should come ready to participate in training
clothes with cleats, shin guards, a ball and water
3. Player evaluation
- After participating in a training session or two, the coach will provide feedback, which may or may not result in an invitation to join Park City Soccer Club
4. Invitation to join Park City Soccer Club
- Should the coach extend an offer for the player to join his or her team, the next step will be a Welcome Letter with registration instructions sent from the PCSC Registrar
- The letter will contain a series of step-by-step instructions to:
- Set up an account and pay through the Affinity registration system for PCSC and UYSA fees
- Set up an account in SportEngine, PCSC's communication, app and calendar system; this will connect the player with the coach, manager and team's schedule, as well as important Club announcements
- Contact our Uniform Coordinator to secure a uniform number and instructions to order / purchase the player's kit. Please note, depending on the season it may take 2 - 4 weeks for a uniform to arrive from Soccer.Com.