Player Placements for the 2021/22 soccer year will be held the weeks of May 24 and June 1, depending on the birth year of the player. Please click here for details about the Placement (tryout) process.
If you will not be in Park City during the Placement window, but are still interested in learning more about Park City Soccer Club and whether a particular age level might have room for your player, please email:
Eli Ulvi, Technical Director, at email@example.com
|Players' Birth Year||Team Age|
Park City Soccer Club accepts qualified players to its competitive teams on a rolling basis provided the player possesses the necessary skill level and there are open spots on the roster. PCSC does not hold spots over qualified players in attendance at placements for those moving to town at a future date.
It is the policy of PCSC to place players on teams based on their birth year; in rare instances players may be invited to "play up" with an older group.
PCSC's Program Year, dictated by Utah Youth Soccer Association, runs June 1 - May 31. Player Placements is held each year at the end of May / early June. Placements in 2021 are held May 24 & 25 for players born 2015 - 2012, and June 1 & 2 for players born 2011 - 2003.
To inquire about joining PCSC outside of the Player Placement window:
1. Contact Eli Ulvi, PCSC Technical Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.748.5075
- Eli will provide an overview of club soccer, discuss required commitment, and explain the annual calendar
- Eli will discuss the level of play available at PCSC based on the player's age
- Eli will connect the prospective player with the appropriate coach
2. Player will be invited to attend one or more training sessions with the prospective team
- Either the coach or the team manager will invite the player
out to the team's next training session
- The player should come ready to participate in training
clothes with cleats, shin guards, a ball and water
3. Player evaluation
- After participating in a training session or two, the coach will provide feedback, which may or may not result in an invitation to join Park City Soccer Club
4. Invitation to join Park City Soccer Club
- Should the coach extend an offer for the player to join his or her team, the next step will be a Welcome Letter with registration instructions sent from the PCSC Registrar
- The letter will contain a series of step-by-step instructions to:
- Set up an account and pay through the Affinity registration system for PCSC and UYSA fees
- Set up an account in SportEngine, PCSC's communication, app and calendar system; this will connect the player with the coach, manager and team's schedule, as well as important Club announcements
- Contact our Uniform Coordinator to secure a uniform number and instructions to order / purchase the player's kit. Please note, depending on the season it may take 2 - 4 weeks for a uniform to arrive from Soccer.Com.