NOTE: For scholarship information, contact email@example.com
Para espanol, contacto Claudia Redd al 435.513.8387 o firstname.lastname@example.org
o contacto Karim Morrison al 801.828.5480 o email@example.com
Registration Opens May 15 for our 5-week Summer Futures Sessions:
- Summer Mondays (5 Weeks) - 5:30pm-6:30pm at Ecker Hill Middle School, Bus Loop Side. ($80) Session begins July 12, 2021.
- Summer Wednesdays (5 Weeks) - 5:30pm-6:30pm at North 40 South Field, closest to Treasure Mountain School. ($80.00). Session begins July 14, 2021.
Contact: Matt Terwillegar, PCSC Youth Program Director
1. Click Here to Begin Registration
2. You will first register on the SportsEngine platform. SportsEngine is what Park City Soccer Club uses to collect club fees, and for all schedules and communication. Create or login to your SportsEngine account.
** If you don’t have a SportsEngine account, the system will prompt you to create one. You will be setting up your guardian account first, so enter your information, not your player’s. You will set up your player’s account next.
- Follow remaining steps to register for the Futures program(s) registration and payment.
- Once payment is completed, you'll receive a confirmation email.
- You will also be required, toward the end of August, to log into UYSA's (Utah Youth Soccer Association) Affinity system to pay the UYSA membership fee ($9.25) for liability coverage. We will send an email with instructions when that system is up and ready. Your player will not be able to participate withhout completing this step.
**UYSA registration is only required ONE TIME per soccer season (June through May). Your player will not need to complete this step next again this year if they also register for our Fall or Spring sessions.
Contact Emily Boyd, Registrar, if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. SportsEngine Reminders
- Be sure to save your user name and password, as you will need these to log into the app.
- On your smart phone, please go to your app store and download and log into the SportsEngine app (affiliated with NBC).
- Once your player is assigned registered and assigned to the Futures team by our webmaster, you will start to see the team calendar and other team information on the app.
- If you'd like your partner, a parent in a second household, or a guardian to receive emails and notifications, do NOT register your player a 2nd time. Instead, you need to add that person as a GUARDIAN to your child's profile. For instructions on this process, please email Emily Boyd, PCSC Registrar for instructions at email@example.com.
Should you have questions specific to registration, please email:
Club Registrar, Emily Boyd
or text 720.320.5504
For questions regarding the Futures program contact
PCSC Youth Program Director