2020/21 is the start of a new two-year uniform cycle for Park City Soccer Club. All players are required to purchase a new Adidas kit through our on line distributor Soccer.com. Our Foundation U8 players will order an expanded training kit with numbers.
PCSC realizes the current environment isn't ideal for the purchase of new uniforms, however after attempting to delay the cycle one more year, we confirmed that our current kits are at the end of their production cycle and a new style is necessary.
- PCSC has worked hard to keep kit costs as low as possible and minimized the new pieces required for purchase
- Each player / family orders their kit(s) individually
- The cost of the player's uniform kit is not included in PCSC registration
- Soccer.com has launched a 6 month interest-free financing plan through PayPal Credit
- Kits should be ordered by June 30 to ensure arrival prior to the fall game season
When a player registers for the 2020/21 Player Placements, they are asked to provide uniform number preferences
Once a player has been named to a PCSC team, and have formally accepted their position with PCSC Registrar, Emily Boyd, they will be assigned a number based on their Placement Registration request. Their name, number and team assignment will be registered with the Park City Soccer Club team store at Soccer.com.